Best Air Duct Cleaning Company in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
STATE-OF-THE-ART AIR DUCT CLEANING SERVICE BY PROFESSIONAL TECHINICIANS.
Our uniformed service technicians have been trained to using our state-of-the-art truck-mounted vacuum equipment and specialized tools to remove years of accumulated allergens, dirt, dust, and debris from your Home or Business HVAC systems.
ELIMINATE ALLERGY AGGRAVATING CONTAMINANTS
Over time the air ducts in your heating and cooling ventilation system will collect dirt, dust, pollen and pet dander that can aggravate and make allergies worse. Our equipment helps to remove these allergy-aggravating contaminants from the air ducts and airways of heating and cooling systems.
IMPROVE HVAC SYSTEM EFFICIENCY
May help to lower your utility bills*, increase the life span of the system and reduce the likelihood of a breakdown.
*Specific Energy savings will depend on a variety of factors including the size of your home or building and the condition of your HVAC system.
SIX STEP AIR DUCT CLEANING PROCESS
Our Technicians thoroughly pre-inspect your home or commercial building’s entire air-duct system. You will be informed of the specific air-duct cleaning services that are needed, along with the total cost, before any service will be performed.
- Our service technicians will remove and clean all the registers and grilles in your system.
- Utilizing a camera, our technicians will demonstrate the current state of your ducts before cleaning, allowing you to see the dirt, debris, and contaminants inside.
- Our service technicians will clean the entire system using a Truck Mounted containment system, Roto-Brushing, and Air-Whipping, providing “Two cleanings for the price of one.”
- We do not try to upsell you to a better cleaning, we provide the best cleaning from the start.
- After cleaning, our technicians will show you the inside of the ducts with a camera, demonstrating that your ducts are as clean as possible.
- Our experienced service technicians will reassemble the ducts and clean up any remaining debris in the work area.
- Our methods comply with the guidelines set by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA).
Your 100% Satisfaction Is Our Guarantee!
BREATHE CLEAN & EASY
Let the experts at Rasmussen Cleaning Service help you breathe cleaner and easier. Our industry leading & powerful truck-mounted cleaning equipment will remove allergy aggravating contaminants from your home or building’s HVAC system. Call Rasmussen Cleaning Service – DFW today for a level of respect and professionalism that you won’t find anywhere else.
Q. Will cleaning my air ducts improve indoor air quality & lower my energy costs?
A. Removing dirt, debris & other contaminates from your HVAC system will result in cleaner indoor air and create less stress on your system
Indoor air quality has become more and more important. Many people spend between 60% and 90% of their time indoors so the following facts are cause for concern.
- 50% of illnesses are either caused by or made worse by indoor air pollution, according to the American College of Allergists.
- Children and older adults are more susceptible to the effects of polluted indoor air, as stated by the Department of Consumer Affairs.
- One in six people with allergies have a direct connection to the presence of fungi and bacteria in duct systems, as reported by Better Health Magazine.
- On average, a six-room house collects 40 pounds of dust annually, per Discover Magazine.
- Indoor air can be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air, according to the US Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA).